My homegirl, Lennon Carlyle, just nominated me for The Unique Blogger Award!
Baby, if you haven’t already, you need to get some Lennon in your life. That sister’s always up to something good over at Fabulous with Glitches.
I love her “Hump Day Shenanigans Series,” and her musings on “erratic text messages.” LOL!!!
Thank you for nominating me Lennon!
You my gurl!
Oh and did I mention that she’s a tall and gorgeous blond?
Supposedly, they have more fun right?
Why don’t you pop on over to her blog and see if that’s true.
Anywhats, all blog awards have rules and this one provides no exception for that tradition. That said:
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog. (Done)
- Include one meme and one quote you really like.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers to receive this award.
- Ask your nominees 3 UNIQUE questions.
- Add a link to the awards creator. (I didn’t catch that part.)
Favorite Meme (At this moment):
Quote I like:
“Go sit your ass down somewhere!”–Mama
No, seriously, everybody ought to take time to chill for a minute–every single day. If you do this, you’ll find that you are much more focused and, shall I say, “unbothered.”
Clearly, Mama was on to something 😉
Answers to Questions:
- Use three words to describe you? Effervescent, Funny, Smart. No shade, I’m just telling you what the peoples have told me. I would have included Gorgeous, Sexy and Seductive but I was told that I could ONLY pick three! ROTFLMAO 🙂
- If there was one job you could do for the rest of your life – what would it be? I’d be a AAA Secret Shopper for 5-Diamond Hotels in Europe! YAAASSSS!
- You’re going to be dumped on a desert island for a year and can take three things with you…Chile who you kidding? Black women don’t be getting lost on no deserted islands!
Blogs I’d like to nominate:
I’m always apprehensive about nominating bloggers because there are a lot of award free blogs out there. That being the case, I’m just selecting a few of my favorites –I hope they don’t mind.
T. Wayne at A Joyful Process Blog
Lisa A. at Life of an El Paso Woman
Paula at Never a dull bling
There are many others that I’d love to nominate but I’m not sure if they accept awards.
And so bloggers…
If you know that I read, like and comment on your blog and you do accept awards, hit me up in comments so that I will know the next time!
Three unique questions for nominated bloggers to answer:
- When you were 8, how would you have answered this question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
- If you could have dinner with ONE celebrity (living or dead) who would that be? Give details!
- Where would you live if money were not an issue?
Looks like my time is up! Best believe I’ll be back.
But until then: