The Department of Accountable Responsibility
March 9, 2017
Please read this letter very carefully. You are required by our laws to respond as advised.
Dear Lady G,
The time has come for you to complete and submit the following form for your annual Right to Remain Hearing. As you know, every citizen of this land must undergo an annual evaluation to determine if he or she is fit to remain in our society.
Please complete this short questionnaire. Your responses will be used to help us make a preliminary determination regarding your continued eligibility for societal membership.
Circle all of the categories that apply to your current situation:
- I am working at least 20 hours per week. (Complete and submit Form 405)
- I own a business or a farm. (Complete and submit Form 406)
- I am the primary care giver of a child under age 16. (Complete and submit Form 407)
- I am the primary care giver of an individual with a chronic and/or debilitating condition. (Complete and submit Form 407-C)
- I am currently attending college. (Complete and submit Form 408)
- I am currently attending a technical school or career training program. (Complete and submit Form 408-T)
- I receive recurring income from an inheritance or some other legal and verifiable source. (Complete and submit Form 409)
- I am a volunteer at a non-profit organization for at least 20 hours per week. (Complete and submit Form 410)
- I am an artist, musician, writer or entertainer. (Complete and submit Form 411)
- I have a state approved patron who will sign Form 412 attesting that he or she will assume financial responsibility for my total care.
- A “patron spouse” is not required to complete Form 412.
***Note: Your patron must be willing to appear and testify at your Right to Remain Hearing.
If you have been accused, arrested or convicted of a misdemeanor/felony since your last Right to Remain Hearing please complete and submit Form 187.
Remember, failure to legally maintain sustained housing, healthcare and other expenses required for your own personal care will result in an immediate and negative strike against your Right to Remain.
Important! If you belong to any of the populations listed below, you are NOT required to attend a Right to Remain Hearing.
- Individuals under age 18, and who, upon reaching the land’s mandated age, are enrolled in a land certified school or an otherwise approved homeschooling program
- Individuals over the age 65
- Individuals who are deaf, mute, blind or in any way incapacitated
- Individuals with a terminal illness or a chronic and/or debilitating condition
- Active Duty Military and their immediate families
- Military Veterans and their immediate families
- Physicians, nurses, teachers, paramedics and members of any other ‘helping profession.’
Exempted populations must sign here and submit supporting documentation. A list of acceptable supporting documents can be found on our website.
I attest that I belong to an exempted population:
Please mail this form along with Form 323 (Income and Expenses Statement) to your assigned Department of Accountable Responsibility regional office.
An agent will be contacting you in the near term to schedule your appointment for a Right to Remain Hearing.
Warning! Failure to submit this form with required documentation within 5 business days will result in your immediate arrest.
Have a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Department of Accountable Responsibility
I’ve been imagining such a scenario and contemplating the outcome for quite some time so I decided to write this to see how it might look.
That said, how would you respond to this letter? How would people you know and care about respond?
Based on what ‘appears’ to be the given criteria, do you know anybody who would be in danger of being ousted from such an imaginary society? Just remember, for the most part, the ‘Department’ did not necessarily offer a clear indication as to what it deems valuable.
It simply asks for ‘the facts.’
I’d love to chat with you about it….hit me up in comments
Food for thought 🙂
Lady G 😘💋