“A Family Conversation” is a storytelling audio series that features weekly discussions between blogging cousins LadyG and Ron Brown on current events along with favorite posts from each other’s blog.
***Contains Adult Language
In this post, Ron and I conclude our family discussion on New Year’s traditions, beliefs and superstitions by offering our hopes for 2021.
Best believe we added some more commentary to those thoughts.
Join us as we talk about:
- Our hopes for 2021 and the new Administration in the U.S.
- The Saturn-Jupiter Conjunction
- The Perseids Meteor Shower (August 1992) as opposed to LadyG calling it the Pleiades Meteorites
- The fact that Eva didn’t give a shit
- Decluttering: LadyG, the paper hoarder
- How Google makes it easy for you to stay current and know your history–so why don’t you?
- Dewey Decimal, the card catalog and being at the library all day!
- Ron needing to do some teachin’
Catch up by following these links: