“A Family Conversation” is a storytelling audio series that features weekly discussions between blogging cousins LadyG and Ron Brown on current events along with favorite posts from each other’s blog.
Contains adult language
In today’s audio, the cousins are talking about:
- Too much stuff
- Goodwill is sick and tired of that green vase!
- A Stop at Willoughby. Spoiler Alert!
- The killin’ part (a saying from the other LadyG!)
- Have pride
- NOTE: The conversation takes a hard left on education and equity
- Worker bees and mules
- Once again, there’s something off about “the dream”
Related Conversations and Links
AFC: Waiting on The Dream
The Time Tunnel (Ron’s Blog)
Tune In next Friday for the next edition of AFC: “Waiting for That Ship To Come In“