“A Family Conversation” is a storytelling audio series that features weekly discussions between blogging cousins LadyG and Ron Brown on current events along with favorite posts from each other’s blog.
In today’s audio, the cousins are talking about:
- How winning the lottery is the plan
- Mama working her cash three numbers…and so was Ron 😂
- LadyG in Vegas–a net zero and no love lost
- An unexpected disaster of monumental proportions
- How 2020 looked great… from 2019 and before
- Whether or not somebody else could play the hand that you were dealt better than you have?
- How positive talk stresses Ron
- How LadyG is setting SMART goals
- Not giving a damn
- Black writer, Octavia E. Butler 2010, Inductee Science Fiction Hall of Fame, predicts an eerily coincidental dystopia
- The direct line from Reagan to Trump
- How Reagan was a pretty good actor while Trump is not
- Butler’s Kindred
- Why listening to what you don’t want to hear could be educational
- “Dis here our jook joint!”
- Getting off the soapbox
- How waiting for perfection is untenable
- Closing it out
Previous Related Episodes:
Post are based of LadyG’s: Why waiting for the ‘best circumstances’ is a bad idea
Check out Ron Brown at The Time Tunnel
Stay tuned for next week’s edition of “A Family Conversation” on Friday, April 16th.