“A Family Conversation” is a storytelling audio series that features weekly discussions between blogging cousins LadyG and Ron Brown on current events along with favorite posts from each other’s blog.
In today’s audio, the cousins are talking about what it feels like to wait on your dreams.
Inspired by LadyG’s post Why Waiting For The Best Circumstances is a Bad Idea, Ron and LadyG discuss:
- Being on a writing tear
- The cousins’ tendency to play the waiting game
- The master of procrastination
- Ron’s father’s favorite poem, Tomorrow (Written by Edgar Guest)
- A certain number of Saturdays
- Waiting with purpose
- The distinction between “waiting” and “wasting”
- The fact that something’s off about “The Dream”
- Traveling light
Links to related posts
Come back next Friday, April 2, 2021 for a continuation of A Family Conversation: Before We Stop At Willoughby